Multiple SPED Teacher Needs - Royal Oak, Michigan
A School District near Royal Oak, Michigan is in need of multiple SPED teachers for the upcoming year. The SPED will work with a variety of ages and disabilities in multiple settings.
- Full-time: up to 40 hours/week
- Variety of ages and disabilities
- Proven to be successful as a SPED teacher
- Create and plan IEPs
- Communicate and Collaborate with faculty and staff
- Master’s degree in Special Education (or similar)
- MI Special education Certification
To learn more about this please send all resumes to our hiring manager Laila.Ramadan@Sunbeltstaffing.com or call 813.207.2879. If interested in school-based tele-therapy positions, please contact me directly for more information
Recent SPED Jobs
- Yucca Village, NC
- Gardner, MA
- Leominster , MA
- Seattle, WA
- Boston, MA
- Westchester, IL
- Westbury , NY
- Holly Springs, NC
- Raleigh, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.