NEEDED! Special Education Teacher position near Valparaiso, IN | 22/23 School Year
A school district near Valparaiso, IN is looking to hire a Special Education for a full-time position for the upcoming school year. If you enjoy working in a collaborative and fun environment, this could be the position for you!
- Must be on-site
- Requires Master’s degree in Special Education
- Active IN SPED License
- Active Adapted Curriculum or equivalent certification
- Previous SPED experience (preferred)
- Working with students ranging from kindergarten to 8th grade
- Contract position dates are July 25th, 2022 to May 31st, 2023
- Full-time hours (7:30 am to 3:30 pm)
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly
- Benefits package available
Think you would be a good fit? Please apply below and reach out to Ashley Bruner at (470) 286-1097 or by email at [email protected] if you have any questions.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.