NEW | Full Time Special Education Teacher | High School | ASAP Interview
Are you looking for a new Special Education opportunity? We have one for you! ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an amazing school system near the Euclid, OH area that is in search of a full time Special Education teacher for the 2022-2023 School Year. If you are licensed in Ohio, we would love for you to apply!
- Onsite: Near Euclid, OH
- Full 2022-2023 School Year
- Full Time (37.5-40 hours/week)
- High School (between 6 - 10 students)
- Multiple disabilities classroom
- Responsibilities: Provide direct instruction, supports, and services to high school students with multiple disabilities. Responsible for all case management duties including writing IEPs, data collection, progress monitoring, etc.
- More caseload/position details to be provided during interview process
- ASAP Interview
- Applicant must hold a Master's or Doctorate Level Degree in Special Education
- MUST have a valid Ohio Special Education License
- Paid weekly (W-2)
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Dental, and Vision
- Mileage reimbursement
For immediate consideration of this position, please send your resume via email to [email protected] I am here for you to text or call if you have questions about the position, at 770-882-2015. From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.