New Opening- ASAP start- Special Education Teacher in New Haven, Connecticut
Soliant Health has partnered up with a School District near New Haven, Connecticut and are seeking a Certified Special Education Teacher. The SPED teacher will have the opportunity to provide services for the school year.
- Master’s Degree in Special Education
- Licensed/Certified as a SPED in the State of CT
- School Experience - At least 3 months or more in a school setting as a Special Education Teacher
- Full-Time Need: 35-37.5 hours per week
- Part -Time: Available with consideration
- Caseload: Varying on experience and availability
- Mild, Moderate, and Severe
- K-12th grade
- To serve as an active member on the IEP team for students.
- Special Education assessments and testing.
- Maintain close communication with mainstream teachers and other service providers, keeping them fully informed of student progress.
Benefits Available - include, but not limited to: Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k)
To be considered for this SPED position, please contact Sayma Al-Rashid at (678) 459-1140, email her a resume directly and/or submit application below.
Senior Account Executive
Soliant Health| Hiring Coordinator
Local: (678) 459-1140
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Molalla, OR
- Greenwood, SC
- Rufus, OR
- Spartanburg, SC
- Trenton , NJ
- Manchester, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.