North Wilkesboro, NC: K-12 EC Special Education (SPED) Teacher for 22/23 SY
We currently have positions available for an experienced Special Education Teacher (SPED) to work onsite with K-12th grade students for the remainder of the current 2022-2023 school year – in North Wilkesboro, NC.
This hired SPED teacher has the potential to extend into the summer (ESY) and/or into the following school year – based on performance and school district need at that time.
- Caseload will vary, K to 12th grade
- Caseload size will be approx. 14-30 students
- Fully onsite only
- Bachelor's Degree in Education (minimum)
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-12th grade students
- Active Special Education North Carolina teaching license
- General curriculum and adaptive curriculum certification
- Mon-Fri, normal school hours
- 30 - 37.5 hours per week, fulltime guaranteed
- No overtime required
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
To be considered for this contract position - please apply at the link below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Interviews and positions are filling quickly! We look forward to connecting with you soon.
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Irving, TX
- Dane, WI
- Upper Lake, CA
- WILTON, NH
- Scottsville, CA
- Burbank, IL
- Cicero, IL
- Upper Lake, CA
- Hopkins, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.