NOW HIRING: Minnesota Licensed Special Education Teachers - VIRTUAL LEARNING!
Are you a Special Education Teacher? ProCare Therapy is seeking Special Education Educators for a district position at a great school in MINNESOTA for the upcoming school year. This is a fully remote position with no onsite services required. Anyone with a valid MN teaching license with the appropriate additional Special Education endorsements or certifications and at least 2 years of schools experience are encouraged to apply!
Job Requirements to Qualify for Remote Placements with ProCare Therapy/VocoVision:
- Master’s Degree in Special Education or another applicable field
- Appropriate Licensure to teach Special Education in MN
- MN State Education Certificate
- At least two years of schools experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!) and have the ability to pass a rudimentary tech screening.
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with 1099 pay
If you are interested in our virtual opportunities, please send me a copy of your resume directly to: [email protected] and please also follow this link to see if you qualify for these positions:
If you have questions, please feel free to contact me via phone or email for more details on this job opening or about a job that you're interested in.
Director of Educational Telehealth Resources for ProCare Therapy
Recent SPED Jobs
- East Phoenix, AZ
- Philadelphia, PA
- Benton, MI
- Milan, MI
- Ann Arbor, MI
- Jesup, GA
- Odum, GA
- Screven, GA
- Beaufort, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.