NOW HIRING: School Special Education Bilingual Teacher - Worcester, Massachusetts
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a Special Education teacher near the Worcester, Massachusetts area.
- 35 hours per week, Hours 7:55am to 2:35pm
- ASAP – 06/15/2022
- Bilingual in Spanish or Portuguese Preferred
- Caseloads: 8-10 Middle school students with intellectual and neurological disabilities.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Shady Spring, WV
- Henderson, NV
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Stamford, FL
- South Holland, IL
- New Canaan, CT
- Glenwood, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Marysville, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.