NOW HIRING: School Special Education Teacher - Atlanta, Georgia
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a Special Education teacher near the Atlanta, Georgia area.
- Resource Room
- Start/End Date: ASAP – 5/26/2022 (will possibility of extension)
- 40 hours per week
- Caseload/Job Details: pull out/push in, school is K-8 but age of caseloads are flexible, about 18-22 students
- Must have GA SPED Cert
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.