NOW HIRING: School Special Education Teacher - Charlton, Massachusetts
A school district is currently arranging interviews for a Special Education teacher near the Charlton, Massachusetts area.
- Full Time - 37.5 Hours per week
- SPED PACE program classroom at the high school
- Must know IEPs/writing progress reports/plan and deliver instruction
- Self-contained life skills classroom, 10 students
- Mild/Mod Special Ed Teaching license required
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Benefits, Vision, Dental, and 401(k) offered
- Tax-free stipends available to those who qualify
If you are interested in this position, please apply online and send your resume to Hannah Bates by email at: [email protected] for more information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Malden, MA
- Grafton, MA
- Yelm, WA
- St Helens, OR
- Santa Monica, CA
- University, NC
- Westborough, MA
- Hollywood, CA
- Worcester, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.