Now Hiring: Special Education Case Manager | Elmhurst, IL
A school in the Elmhurst, IL area is seeking qualified and dedicated applicants for their open Special Education Case Manager teaching position for this year. The director is eager to interview, so apply today!
- Full time
- Current school year
- Elementary grade levels (3-5)
- Responsible for creating, implementing, monitoring, and reporting on IEP Goals, Behavior Intervention Plans, and Academic Progress
- Inclusive service delivery model .
- Approximately 15-20 Students per caseload
- Must have valid Special Education teaching certification for the state of Illinois, including LBS1 and PEL
- Must have experience working within a MTSS/Problem Solving Team
For more information on this opportunity, contact Kelci Garrison at (770) 225-3046 or [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Leonardtown, MD
- Blue Island, IL
- St. Paul, MN
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.