NOW HIRING: Special Education Teacher in NEW HAMPSHIRE - Full Time - Onsite
Are you a Special Education teacher looking to make a switch from onsite to remote work? Do you want to cut out the daily work commute from your day? If so, Bilingual Therapies is searching for a remote Special Education Teacher for a school district in New Hampshire. Requirements below if you are interested.
- Masters degree in Special Education
- Experience working with SPED students
- Licensed in New Hampshire
- Ability to obtain access to reliable internet service / computer/ microphone / web cam / liability insurance
**No need to be bilingual**
- 1099 Contract (Full time)
- Online resources and clinical support
To be considered for this position:
Send your resume directly to [email protected] with subject line “ New Hampshire, SPED” along with a cover letter and 3 professional references.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Coopertown, TN
- Sugar Mountain, NC
- Malden, MA
- Turbeville, SC
- Jamesville, NY
- High Point, NC
- Hephzibah, GA
- Sun City West, AZ
- New London, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.