NOW HIRING: Special Education Teacher near Flower Mound, Texas - ASAP START
A school district in the Flower Mound, Texas area is actively looking to hire a Special Education Teacher for a full time position. We are seeking an individual that can start immediately.
As a contract employee, you will be paid a competitive hourly rate and have guaranteed hours each week. More details about this opening are below.
- Full Time: Monday - Friday
- Start date: ASAP until through the summer semester
- Caseload: Can range from K-12th Grade. 8 students
- This is a hybrid remote position. Candidate would need to come onsite 2 days per week
- Active Special Education State Teaching License
If this is an opportunity that you would like to be considered for, contact Lisa Ho today to learn more about this opening and steps to get you started. We look forward to hearing from you.
Lisa Ho – 678-710-7617 (Can accept calls & text)
Recent SPED Jobs
- Lakeland, GA
- St. George, SC
- Chandler, AZ
- dayton, OH
- Watertown, MA
- Denver, CO
- gardendale, TX
- Danbury, CT
- Surrency, GA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.