Now Interviewing! Middle School Intellectually Disabled Teacher | 22-23 SY
Intellectually Disabled Teacher
Full-Time | Full 2022-2023 School Year
We would like to efficiently ensure a successful school year for our students and staff, so we are actively scheduling virtual interviews and extending job offers. See the details below and apply as soon as possible to be considered!
Location: Irmo, South Carolina
- Must have a Multi-Categorical or Intellectually Disabled Certification.
- Must pass a drug test.
- Must pass a background check.
- Middle School
- Onsite only
- Caseload consists of 10-12 students
- Program position | Will have support
Benefits and Incentives:
- Medical Insurance with UnitedHealth Care
- Vision Insurance with EyeMed
- Dental Insurance with Delta Dental
- Matching 401K
- Short Term Disability
- Competitive Pay
- Weekly Direct Deposit
Please apply with an up-to-date resume. After a thorough review of your resume is completed, you will be contacted for a preliminary interview. Feel free to reach out to our Account Executive directly by email or at the office number listed below. We look forward to meeting you!
Amanda Buckles | Account Executive
(770) 557-3231 | [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Pittsburg, OR
- Gray, GA
- `Macon, FL
- Gordon, GA
- Milledgeville, GA
- Covington, WA
- Kent, WA
- Des Moines, WA
- Federal Way, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.