Now Interviewing School Psychologist Near Knoxville, TN Full-Time, Part-Time & Virtual Positions
Now Interviewing For School Psych Near Knoxville, Tennessee **(Full-Time, Part-Time Positions)**
A school district in Tennessee has a opening for a School Psychologist scheduled to start this school year. This is a virtual position so the candidate must be proficient and comfortable working in that setting. The school is looking to interview and fill the position as soon as possible!
- Mostly evaluations and testing
- Working full-time (30+ hours required to be receive benefits)
- Online experience (preferred, but not required)
- Looking for someone to start ASAP
- Masters degree or higher in School Psychology
- Credentials in State as a School Psychologist (or able to obtain)
- Must be able to perform all general School Psychologist position and responsibilities
- Have strong work ethic & growth mindset!
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Pay Rate
- Stipends for travel assignments
- CEU and License Reimbursements
- And more
Further detail to come in interview process
Candidates who meet requirements will be considered. Send an updated resume with references to Michael.Jeffries@Soliant.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Prospect Heights , IL
- overhand park, KS
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- manhattan, KS
- Philadelphia, PA
- Greenwood, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.