NSY 2022/2023: Special Education (SPED) K-12 Teacher in San Tan Valley, AZ
We are currently looking to hire on an on-site full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED) to work the 2022/2023 school year with K-12th grade students in the San Tan Valley, AZ area.
The hired SPED teacher will have the potential to extend into the summer semester (ESY) if there are available spots, and/or into the following school year.
Contract Dates: 10/10/2022 – 5/24/2023
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs (preferred)
- Active and valid AZ certification in Special Education (either SLD or cross-categorical)
- Prior experience working with K-12th grade students
- Considered “Highly Qualified” per IDEA 2004 requirements
- Active Special Education Arizona state teaching license
- Active fingerprint clearance card
- Mon-Fri, 7 am – 3 pm
- 37.5 hours per week, guaranteed
- No overtime
- No paid holidays or school breaks
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
Our academic team are looking to fill this position with qualified and dedicated candidates with a passion for supporting our K -12th grade students. Interested in joining our 22/23 academic team? Please apply at the link below with your updated resume (Word Doc or PDF).
Sr. National Hiring Manager
Schedule time with me HERE
Recent SPED Jobs
- Phoenix, AZ
- Dutton, VA
- Hartsville, SC
- Wakefield, MA
- Torrance, CA
- Fairmount, KS
- Waterford, WI
- Draper, UT
- Leonardtown, MD
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.