Palatine, IL: Learning Behavior Specialist (Middle School)
Calling on Special Education Teachers based in the northwest suburbs of Chicago, IL! Soliant is working with a school near Palatine, IL that is seeking a Learning Behavior Specialist.
Caseload details below:
- Middle school students
- approx. 10 students
- Students have a combination of emotional disabilities, other health impairments, and learning disabilities
- Applicant will teach ELA (Language Arts), co-teach math, and be responsible for some resource teaching and reading intervention
We seek applicants with the following competencies:
- Dependability and accountability
- Excellent communication abilities
- Deep concern for students who need the most help
- Familiarity with Special Education process, with General Education curriculum and Special Education teaching strategies
Applicants will be using a combination of IT tools to assist with remote teaching, among them: Schoology, Zoom, PowerSchool, and Fastbridge.
This is a position more suitable to seasoned Special Education teachers. Applicants must have a valid LBS1 credential in order to be considered.
To apply, send an updated resume to Monica Guu at email@example.com Phone inquiries are welcome at (770) 723-3774.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Park Ridge, IL
- Elmwood Park, IL
- Walhalla, SC
- Pickens, SC
- Garner, NC
- Westerville, OH
- New Haven , CT
- Columbus, OH
- Glenwood, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.