Part Time Special Education Teacher Position
We are currently looking for an experienced Special Education Teacher for a district near Darlington, South Carolina for the remainder of the school year.
Job Requirements include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education Teaching License in SC
- Full Time
- Start: ASAP – 05/26/2022
- Caseload: Resource Teacher at Alternative School
- Five One Hour Blocks; 8 AM – 2:55 PM
- 7 Training/Non-Contact Days Throughout the School Year
- Contract Position
FULL TIME Benefits Include: 401(K) Matching, Health benefits, Weekly Pay, Direct Deposit, and competitive Compensation.
I look forward to helping you get to the next step!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Centennial, CO
- Goodyear, AZ
- Ann Arbor , MI
- Pittsfield Charter Twp, MI
- Stokesdale, NC
- Phoenix, AZ
- Paterson, NJ
- Framingham, MA
- Buckeye, AZ
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.