Part Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Contract in Minooka, IL
A school district in Minooka, IL is actively interviewing qualified Special Education Teacher (SPED) for a contract position.
You can send your updated resume to [email protected]. Immediate response – call/text 813-792-3414
- Early childhood special education certification
- MUST Pass drug and background screen
- 3-5 year olds
- Starting with 2 students in the classroom, will increase as new students qualify. Will max out at 10 in the classroom
- More information provided during interview directly with district
- On-site only
- Monday to Friday
- Part time 8:15-12:15
- No weekends
- No Holidays
- W2 Employee
- Premium health, life, dental, vision plans
- Weekly Pay
- Matching 401(k)
- School based professional support
- Opportunity to work next year based on performance
Britney Berger | National Hiring Manager
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Special Education Teacher - Chapel Hill NCChapel Hill, NC
Special Education Teachers | Daly City, CA | 2023 - 2024 School YearDaly City, CA
Remote Full Time School Special Education Teacher in North Dakota.Fargo , ND
Hiring Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: Longmeadow, MALongmeadow, MA
Special Education School Teacher Role Westport, CTWestport, CT
Special Education Teaching Position OpenSanta Fe Springs, CA
Special Education Teacher needed in Madison, WisconsinMadison, WI
Looking for Special Education Teacher near Norwalk, CTNorwalk, CT
Special Education Teaching Job Available near Jefferson, LAJefferson, LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.