Part Time Tutor - Special Education Needed in Hyannis, Massachusetts
A Hyannis city school in Massachusetts has teamed up with Procare Therapy in order to find a Part Time Tutor for Special Education. We ultimately are looking for a candidate that is going to be driven by their student's success and truly fit in with this team-oriented staff.
See a brief description of this position below:
- Part Time Hours
- 2-4 Hours per Week (45 minute sessions with 15 minutes prep per hour)
- Onsite Position to tutor part time for private schools
- 1-2 Students per sessions in areas of:
- Highschool - Geometry 1, Algebra 1
- Freshman and Sophomore - Literature with essay writing support and understanding novels read in class
- 7-8th - Math and reading/writing tutorials
- Weekly Paychecks
- Hiring ASAP
- Must have MA License
- Competitive compensation
- Relocation reimbursement
- 401k plan
If this job opportunity fits what you are looking for, scroll down and click the apply button in order to receive immediate consideration moving forward!
To be considered for this position, please contact Leah at 770-325-0564. Please send a copy of your resume with 3 professional references to: email@example.com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Providence, RI
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Bennington, VT
- Westland, MI
- Columbus, OH
- Racine, WI
- Cary, NC
- Lancaster, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.