Permanente | Full-Time | Special Education Teacher | Mission Viejo, CA
Here at ProCare Therapy we are partnered with school districts nationwide. We pride ourselves in providing the best opportunities for students and teachers alike. We are proud to be the leading staffing agency who helps people that help people. We are currently looking for a licensed Special Education Teacher for a full time position for the 2022/2023 school year in the city of Mission Viejo, CA. If you believe that you will be a good fit for the position, please apply online. There are more details listed below:
- Full Time position during the 2022/2023 school year.
- 40 Hours a week (8:00am - 4:30pm)
- Starts ASAP to the end of school year.
- Caseload consists of mild/moderate with a class size of about 24 students.
- Ages of the students are from Pre-K to 8.
- More details upon interview.
- Must hold an active CA special education teaching license
- Master's Degree in special education is required.
- Willing to accept new graduates.
- Previous experience with Early Childhood special education students is preferred.
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance (Medical, Vision, Dental)
- 401 K Matching
The district is currently holding several interviews and is ready to hire as soon as possible. If you are interested please email me your updated resume at [email protected] and I will get in touch with you about the next steps in the hiring process. We only hire the best of the best to help serve the young minds of the future. If you believe that you are a perfect fit for the position, please apply as soon as possible because this opportunity will not be available for long.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.