Prek - 3rd Grade Special Education Teaching Job - Lockwood, MT
Job Description: Procare Therapy is seeking a Full-time Special Education Teacher for a PreK - 3rd grade classroom in Lockwood, MT. This is a contract position that will run for the 2023-2024 school year. The ideal candidate will have experience working with special education students, as well as a valid teaching license.
- Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with disabilities
- Collaborate with other teachers and school staff to support students' academic and social-emotional growth
- Assess student progress and adjust teaching strategies as needed
- Maintain accurate and complete student records
- Communicate regularly with parents and guardians about student progress
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Valid teaching license
- Experience working with special education students
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
Salary: $27 - $37 per hour (depending on experience, credentials, and budget)
To apply for this position, please email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license to [email protected] For more information about this position, please call 470-235-4758.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Secondary Inclusion teacher for '23-'24 near Nadine, NMNadine, NM
2023-2024 Special Needs Techer (Pre-K) near Monument, NMMonument, NM
2023-2024 Middle School Special Education Teacher near Lomita ParkSan Bruno, CA
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Needed in Emporia, KSEmporia, KS
2023-2024 Full Time SPED Assignment in Gastonia, NCGastonia, NC
Elementary Special Education TeacherDanville, VA
Special Education Teacher For '23-'24 - DanvilleMartinsville, VA
Summer Special Education Teaching Contract in Des Plaines, ILDes Plaines, IL
Greenville, SC School SpEd Teaching Contract- NOW HIRING for 23-24 SYGreenville, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.