Preschool Special Education Teacher Needed in Tamworth, NH
Special Education Teacher - Contract Position for 2023-2024 school year
At ProCare Therapy, we believe we can positively impact communities by dedicating our time and resources to closing the gap between the number of school professionals and the amount of students needing special care.
That starts by investing in our smaller community of therapists. We offer a valuable support system to therapists and new grads, and a network of leading school professionals to school districts.
We are working with a school district that is located in Tamworth, NH that is looking to hire a contract special education teacher to join their team for the 2023-2024 School Year.
The selected candidate will be hired on as a full time contracted employee through ProCare Therapy. A full school year contract will be awarded for you to complete. While undergoing your assignment, you will be provided with: competitive compensation, weekly paychecks, and superior healthcare benefits through United Healthcare
A Special Education Teacher plays a critical role in the education system by providing specialized instruction and support to students with disabilities or unique learning needs. The primary goal is to help these students access the curriculum, develop essential skills, and achieve their academic and personal goals.
- Full time: 35 hours per week
- Hours: 7:30 - 3:30
- Preschool caseload: 15 students
- Assess students to identify their specific learning needs and disabilities.
- Collaborate with parents, school staff, and other professionals to develop Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) tailored to each student's needs.
- Set clear and measurable goals and objectives for each student within the IEP.
- Design and deliver instruction that aligns with the IEP goals and accommodates students' unique learning styles and needs.
- Modify and adapt curriculum materials, teaching methods, and resources to make them accessible and relevant to students with disabilities.
- Use various teaching strategies and assistive technologies to support learning.
- Create a positive and inclusive classroom environment that promotes student engagement and learning.
- Establish and maintain clear behavior management techniques to address challenging behaviors, focusing on positive reinforcement and individualized approaches.
- Regularly assess and monitor students' progress towards their IEP goals.
- Keep detailed records of student performance and behavior.
- Communicate regularly with parents and caregivers to update them on their child's progress.
- Collaborate with general education teachers, speech therapists, occupational therapists, and other specialists to ensure a comprehensive support system for students with disabilities.
- Attend IEP meetings and participate in the development of students' educational plans.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Active Special Education teaching license in New Hampshire
- Early Childhood licensure - endorsement
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
For more information about the position, please contact Sarah Hawes at (678) 710-7738. Resumes should be sent to [email protected].Sarah Hawes Director of Educational Resources ProCare Therapy | www.procaretherapy.com 300 Galleria Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339 O 678-710-7738
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Edina, MNSunbelt is hiring a special education teacher to assist students with their learning at a school district in the Edina, MN area. Responsibilities: Develop and execute personalized IEPs for students. Craft dynamic lessons adaptable to various learning styles. Continuously assess student progress and fine-tune teaching strategies. Foster a positive and respectful classroom atmosphere. Qualifications: Hold a Bachelor's degree in Special
- Phoenix, AZLocation: Phoenix, AZ Employment Type: Full-Time Weekly Hours: 40 hours Days per Week: 4 Days (Occasional Friday) Start Date: ASAP End Date: End of the 23/24 School Year Caseload Age: Elementary Key Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with a range of disabilities. Provide instruction and support to students in various subject areas. Create a welcoming and inclusive
- Greensboro, NCAre you searching for an opportunity for the upcoming school year? Great! We are searching for qualified, educated, and certified SPED teachers to interview for a classroom position. We greatly appreciate your interest and application! Located near: Greensboro, NC Case Load Start/End: ASAP-June 7, 2024 ***End date estimate Hours: Full-Time (40 Hours/Week) Job details: K-12 caseloads Required or Non-negotiables:. St
- Mount Vernon, WASpecial Education Teacher ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency in the education field since 1997, is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team at one of our trusted schools in Mount Vernon, WA. In this position, you will work closely with students, and parents to provide essential educational services within a school environment. Your expertise will contribute to the overall well-being and development of students, he
- Urbana, ILProCare Therapy is actively recruiting to hire a Special Education Teacher in the Urbana, IL area for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a contract hire position with pay ranging from $35 to $42 per hour, depending on experience and credentials. More information will be provided during the interview. Key Details: Position Type: Self-contained and resource teachers needed Range of Disabilities: Positions available for Elementary, Middle, and
- Concord, ALWe are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of inclusive education practices, possess excellent communication skills, and be committed to fostering an inclusive and support
- Trussville, ALA school district located near Trussville, AL has a position open for a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12th caseload School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs State license required or ability to acquire before starting Job
- Glendale, AZSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Glendale, AZ. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guarante
- Fort Wayne, INJoin our dedicated team of educators in Fort Wayne, IN, and make a meaningful impact in the lives of students with special needs. We are currently seeking dynamic Special Education Teachers for multiple full-time positions to start ASAP. Responsibilities: Provide tailored instruction to meet the diverse needs of students with special needs. Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and support staff to create a positive learning environment. Im
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.