Preschool Special Education Teacher
Soliant is working with a school district in the Washington D.C area that needs a Special Education Teacher! The district needs the teacher full-time, for duration of 2021-2022 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time (37.5 hours per week)
· Preschool Caseload; 6 students on caseload
- Will have Teacher Assistants for support in the classroom
· Job Duties: Providing support for mainly Autistic students, being able to collaborate with other certified staff, developing/implementation of IEP's, and IEP meetings.
·Active Virginia Certification as a Early Childhood Special Education Teacher (Prek-3rd grade)
· Must be willing to go on-site
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
- Greensboro, NC
- Stockton, CA
- Berwyn, IL
- Berwyn, IL
- Woolwich, NJ
- Arizona, AZ
- New York, NY
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.