Preschool Special Education Teacher
At ProCare, our mission is to encourage each child to confidently and proudly achieve his or her full potential. We are working with a school district that is located in the LaPorte, IN area that looking to hire a passionate contract special education teacher for the rest of the school year. The right candidate will have the opportunity to renew for the 2023-2024 school year.
With students’ needs becoming increasingly individualized, the demand for school professionals is at an all-time high. And the demands placed on school professionals are also greater than ever.
The right connection between a school professional and a student can give that child more confidence, strength and courage than they ever imagined. Let’s work together today to make those connections!
Job Type: Contract Special Education Teacher
- Full time: 35-40 hours/week
- 7:45 - 3:15
- Start: ASAP - June 2023
- New graduates welcome to apply!
- Contract Special Education Teacher
- Preschool caseload
- 15-20 students on caseload
- Caseload age: 3-4 years old
- Paraprofessional support provided
- More details of position and caseload will be discussed on an interview with the Director of Special Education
- Indiana Special Education Teaching License
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Special Education
- Must be able to pass a drug screen and background check
- Competitive compensation
- Weekly pay
- 401k matching
- Insurance through United Health Care: Medical, dental and vision
- Reimbursement for continuing education
- Relocation assistance
- 10 –15 minute screening call with a ProCare Therapy Recruiter
- 20-30 Minute virtual interview directly with the school district
- Offer is typically within 24-48 hours of the virtual interview
The district is looking to hire for the 2022-2023 school year! Salary for this opening is negotiable and will be experience-based.
If you have additional questions, my contact information can be found below.
Director of Educational Resources
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Thornburg, VirginiaThornburg, VA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Stacy, MinnesotaStacy, MN
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Ouray, ColoradoOuray, CO
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Minneapolis, MinnesotaMinneapolis , MN
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Stafford, VirginiaStafford, VA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Telluride, ColoradoTelluride, CO
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Sherman Oaks, CaliforniaSherman Oaks, CA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - King William, VirginiaKing William , VA
Full Time Special Education Teacher (SPED) - Newtown, VirginiaNewtown, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.