Puyallup, WA - Special Education Teacher - SPED - 22/.23 School Year
Our team is actively interviewing and looking to hire on multiple experienced Special Education (SPED) teachers to join our 22/23 academic team in the Puyallup, WA area. The hired SPED teachers will be working fulltime onsite with K-12 students. Please call Nicholas Iwaniec @ 813-219-1051 to apply.
- Bachelor's Degree in Education
- Master's Degree or Doctoral degree in Special Education or Teaching Students with Special Needs
- Prior experience working with K-12 students
- Active Special Education WA teaching license
- 401k with employer match
- Dental, medical, and vision insurance coverage
- Competitive pay
- Weekly direct deposit
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Raleigh, NC
- Cicero, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Okemos, MI
- Tacoma, WA
- Bay View, WA
- Camden, NJ
- Brockton, MA
- Hamtramck, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.