Registered Nurse School Job San Diego, CA
Registered Nurse School Job – San Diego, CA
A school near San Diego, CA is now interviewing for an experienced Registered Nurse to fulfill an open position for next school year, 2022-2023. Candidates must meet the requirements below to be considered.
- Full-time, 35 hours per week, M-F (7 hours a day max)
- July 18th, 2022 – June 2nd, 2023
- General school nursing duties
- Assisting general health needs as well as specific treatment needs (medication administration, diabetic assistance, trach’s, etc.).
- Caseload: Various – Mild, some severe, K-12
- Updated resume, professional references
- Must have active CA, RN BSN or CA ADN credentials
- Must have pediatric/school nurse experience preferred
- Experience working with medically fragile students, trach tubes and vents preferred.
- Weekly pay
- Competitive pay packaging
- Work with kids!
**We are conducting interview this week and next! To be considered, please follow application directions below! **
How to apply:
Sound like a good fit for this open Registered School Nurse Job near San Diego, CA? Send your updated Resume to [email protected]
Andrew Bine | National Hiring Manager
Call or Text: (813) 219-1092
E-mail: [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Enfield, NH
- Canaan, NH
- Danbury, NH
- Buckeye, AZ
- Avondale , AZ
- Glendale, AZ
- Lapeer, MI
- Davison, MI
- Metamora, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.