Remote Full Time School Special Education Teacher in Ohio.
Virtual/Teletherapy Special Education Teacher
Are you looking for a great new opportunity? ProCare Therapy has teamed up with an excellent school district in Ohio looking for someone to join their team as a Remote School SPED Teacher for the upcoming school year for a position based in the Cleveland area! If we find the right candidate to fill the position, there is an opportunity of renewing for the next school year. Apply now and get an interview today.
- Full Time
- Full 2022 - 2023 School Year
- High School Grade Caseload
- 1099 Position
- Bachelors Degree in Education
- Master's Degree in Special Education
- Must be Licensed in Ohio
- Ohio State Education Certification
- Must have license
- At least two years of school experience
- Home computer with high internet speed
- Must be tech savvy (we do have training for the software!)
- Must provide your own liability insurance and be comfortable with being a 1099 contractor
- Competitive salary
- Matching 401(k) plan
- Weekly paycheck
- Medical coverage
- Travel assistance
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected] From there, I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process. It is my goal to help you so please feel free to contact me via phone at 904-239-5652 for any additional information! Looking for full time virtual work? Contact me directly via my number!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Clover Hill, MD
- Atlanta, GA
- AURORA, IL
- Moncks Corner, SC
- San Francisco , CA
- Jollyville, TX
- Livonia, MI
- San Marcos, CA
- Joliet, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.