Remote South Carolina Special Education Teacher
Tele-Special Education Teacher South Carolina
VocoVision is working with a great school district in South Carolina who is seeking a part-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). Candidate is required to have a South Carolina state license and will be working 40 hours a week. Looking to start as soon as possible!
- Bachelor’s Degree in Education
- Master’s or Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Minimum 2 years of school experience
- Cross Cat Certification
- Mild to Moderate Caseload
- Work from the comfort of your home
- Eliminates travel hassles
- No additional cost for access to software
- Tech support provided
To apply please email your resume to Account Executive Taylor Langston at Taylor.email@example.com. Call directly at 770-776-2079 for any questions or concerns regarding this position or positions available.
Recent SPED Jobs
- New Haven , CT
- Huber Heights, OH
- Columbus, OH
- Chicago Heights , IL
- Chandler Heights, AZ
- Hephzibah, GA
- Canton , MI
- Scranton, PA
- Sturbridge, MA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.