Remote Special Education Teacher Job Open in Minneapolis, MN (Remote)
Are you an experienced Special Education Teacher in Minnesota looking for a new opportunity? We have the perfect job for you! This is your chance to work with a marvelous school district in the Minneapolis area for the ongoing 2021-2022 school year. The right candidate will have a possible opportunity of renewing for next year. Get an interview today!
- Full Time M-F 8 Hours Per Day
- ASAP Start - EOSY
- Weekly Paycheck
- Inclusion/Resource/Pull out Services
- Caseload: 7-13 Students
- Remote or Onsite
- Requires a Bachelors in Education and Masters in Special Education
- Must have Special Ed License in state of MN
- If you want remote you must have teletherapy experience
- If you want remote you must be willing to provide your own liability insurance
- Experience with pediatrics is preferred but not required
To be considered for this position, please contact Marlon Dunlap at [email protected]. Please send an updated copy of your resume and three references to that email.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Shady Spring, WV
- Henderson, NV
- Chicago Heights, IL
- Stamford, FL
- South Holland, IL
- New Canaan, CT
- Glenwood, IL
- Phoenix, AZ
- Marysville, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.