Remote Special Education Teacher
A school district in Colorado is focusing on hiring for a Special Education teacher for the 22-23 school year. The position held is full-time and fully remote. YOU are our investment! Our providers maintain their relationships with VocoVision year after year. Why? It is simple. We are committed to providing you with the best experience of your career.
- Full-time position available
- Guaranteed weekly hours for all direct/indirect services & Weekly Pay
- PreK-12th grade caseload is based on experience
- Initial IEPs, assessments, and re-evaluations
- 2-3 years of recent school’s experience as a SPED
- Masters Level Degree
- Special Education Teacher Colorado License
- Basic computer knowledge
If you desire to be instantly reviewed for the Special Education teacher position, look no further! Please email me an updated copy of your resume to [email protected]. Upon receiving, I will reach out to get more information and availability for an interview with the school district.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Plainfield, IN
- Franklin, MA
- Plymouth, MN
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Hiddenite, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Blaine, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.