Remote / Virtual Special Educator Job near Florence, SC
Soliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher to provide remote/virtual services to a school in South Carolina for a full time opportunity. Currently interviewing for this excellent opportunity so apply ASAP!
- Licensed in SC
- School experience preferred
- Full Time, Start ASAP
- Middle and High School, Self Contained/Multi-categorical, Recourse, 15-30 kiddos
- Case Management and IEP experience required
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Benefits - health, optical, and dental offered
- 401k plan through Wells Fargo
Apply by sending your resume directly to me at kelly.chase@Soliant.com or You may also reach me via telephone at 770-776-2096. Once received, I will be in contact with you to discuss the next steps in the hiring process.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Prospect Heights , IL
- overhand park, KS
- philadelphia, PA
- woonsocket, RI
- Greenville, OH
- California, MD
- manhattan, KS
- Philadelphia, PA
- Greenwood, SC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.