Roseland, IN - SPED Teacher Job Opening
Roseland, IN – Sunbelt Staffing has an opening for a Special Education Teacher to full a position for a district surrounding the Roseland, IN area. This position will begin as soon as possible, to complete the services for the current school year ending in June 2021.
- Full-time position working 37.5 hours per week
- Elementary school setting
- Developing and implementing IEPs
- Assisting in daily life skill task
- Develop and implement BIPs
- Completing Functional Behavioral Assessments
- Vocational training and therapeutic intervention for students with significant cognitive impairments
Applicants must have a Special Education Teaching license in Indiana, as well as recent experience in Special Education.
If you would like to receive more information and to have immediate consideration for an interview, email Torri Griffith all resumes to email@example.com. Torri can also be reached at 813.792.3443
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Phoenix, AZ
- Tuscaloosa, AL
- Molalla, OR
- Greenwood, SC
- Rufus, OR
- Spartanburg, SC
- Trenton , NJ
- Manchester, NH
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.