Salem OR: Special Education Teacher positions open for the upcoming school year
I am looking for experienced and qualified Special Education Teachers for eight available positions near the Salem OR area. These are full-time positions that start at the beginning of the school year, and candidates will be working with pre-K students. Every candidate must be Certified in the state of OR, must have experience with early years children, and must be able to explain how they build relationships with parents and teachers
- Help in determining eligibility for Early Intervention/Early Childhood
- Case manage assigned children by completing due process forms and developing and implementing the individualized Family Service Plan (IFSP)
- Direct individual and small group instruction to implement IFSP for individual children.
- Develop appropriate systems to regularly monitor educational progress
- Plan and provide training and support for educational assistants,
- Provide an educational environment where instruction is individualized for each student
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] or call (813) 288-3115.
National Hiring Manager - Sunbelt Staffing
Recent SPED Jobs
- Munster, IN
- Harvey , IL
- liberty, MO
- Windsor, CO
- Releigh, NC
- liberty, MO
- Charleston, SC
- Delmar, SC
- Corning, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.