School Counselor Full Time Job near Exeter, NH
Exeter, NH: School Counselors are needed the school year. This onsite position working with students providing support services. This position is working with General Education and Special Education students.
School Counselors Details:
- Middle and High School Caseload
- General and Special Education Population
- Weekly Pay: Full Time 37.5 Hours
- Drop ins and supporting in classroom
- Communicate with all Teachers and Staff
- IEP experience
- Attend Parent meetings when needed
School Counselor Requirements:
- NH DOE School Counselor Certification
For Consideration: Apply now to the Full-Time School Counselor Job near Exeter, NH and include your updated resume. Call for details about the job.
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Chapel Hill, NC
- Palmdale, CA
- Hagerstown, MD
- Williamsport, MD
- Martinsburg, MD
- Frederick, MD
- Thurmont, MD
- Springfield, PA
- Rockledge, FL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.