School Early Intervention Specialist Job - Pottstown, PA
We currently have a full time opening for a Early Intervention Specialist at a school district in Pottstown, PA. Candidates who would like to turn this into a travel position will be reimbursed for travel costs weekly!
- Full Time 8am - 3:30pm
- Start ASAP
- End date: September
- Birth to 3 years old
- Interviewing now!
- PA Child Abuse Clearance/PA Criminal History Clearance/FBI Clearance (within one year)
- Proof of Qualifications
- Proof of Insurance
- CPR/First Aide Certification
- Arrest/Conviction Report & Certification (ACT24)
- Letter of Assurance of ACT 168 Employment History Review was completed
- Proof of ACT 126 Child Abuse Recognition & Reporting Training
- Tuberculosis Test completed (less than 3 months old)
To be considered for this position please email your current resume, relevant certification, and at least one professional reference to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Emails will be answered within one business day.
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
- Lancaster, SC
- Canton , MI
- Canton, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.