School East of Burien looking for a credentialed High school Special Education teacher
Special Education teacher in high demand in the Southern Seattle area. This is a full-time position for the remainder of the school year but the possibility of year over year renewal. Knowledge and experience working in a resource classroom with the ability to work independently are skills that are highly valued for this position as well. Come work in a supportive district in one of the most famous cities in the country!
- Special Education teacher
- Full-time - ~35 hours per week
- 7 hours per day with a 30 minute lunch
- High School students
- Resource classroom
- Previous caseload experience is a huge PLUS
- MUST be certified in Washington as a Special Education teacher to be considered
- Pay typically ranges from $32 - $38hr depending on experience
Send your résumé and phone availability to Noah Jacobs at [email protected] for consideration right away, or call and text me at (678) 748-5325
Recent SPED Jobs
- sterling heights, MI
- detroit, MI
- racine, WI
- Cary, IL
- Twin Lakes, CA
- San Jose, CA
- Boston, MA
- Jonesboro, GA
- Chicago, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.