School Psychologist Frederick, West Virginia
Looking for a passionate school psychologist to work on-site in a school district now through the end of the school year. Want to work with a supportive director and great team? Read on!
- Active School Psychology license (Must have or be open to getting a West Virginia Certification)
- Full-Time (37.5 hours/week)
- K-12 caseload (testing/eval/assessments)
- Must be on-site\
- Interview and Offer immediately
Additional details to come during the interview
- Health, dental, vison
- Stipends available to those that qualify
- Relocation assistance available
Looking to fill this position immediately, to apply send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.