School Social Work Contract Opening | near Berkley, MI
A School near Berkley, MI is in need of a Social Worker that can take on a full-time assignment for the arranged contract term. We are looking for a driven candidate that is passionate about student success and will be a great fit for our supportive team. If you are interested, please review the job details and apply below!
- Master’s Level Degree in School Social Work
- Active Michigan School Social Work License
- Prior school experience preferred
- Full-Time (35 hours/week)
- Caseload: K-12th
- Contract dates: ASAP- 01/13/23 (with possible extension)
- Duties: Administer both standardized and informal assessments, write standard IEP’s including measurable goals.
- More details discussed during Interview
- Weekly Pay
- Competitive compensation
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Relocation Assistance/ Reimbursement
We are looking to fill this position ASAP! If you have any additional questions, please be sure to reach out. I look forward to speaking with you!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Georgetown, SC
- Greenville, SC
- Wauconda, IL
- Ignacio, CO
- Bay City, MI
- Red Lion, PA
- Eagan, MN
- Raleigh, NC
- Austin, TX
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.