School Social Worker [Open position] - Baroda, Mi
Job Title: School Social Worker (Full-Time)
Location: Baroda, MI
Our school district is seeking a full-time School Social Worker to work with K-12 students with various disabilities. The School Social Worker will provide direct and indirect services to students, parents, and school staff to promote and support the academic, social, and emotional well-being of our students. The successful candidate will work as a part of a team that includes teachers, school psychologists, and other related service providers.
- Conduct assessments to identify students' social and emotional needs, including those related to their disabilities, and develop intervention plans.
- Provide direct counseling services to students, individually and in groups, to help them develop social and emotional skills and manage their behavior.
- Collaborate with teachers and other school staff to develop and implement strategies to support students' academic and social success.
- Provide consultation and support to parents and families to help them understand their children's needs and navigate the school system.
- Participate in the development and implementation of Individualized Education Programs (IEPs) and 504 plans for students with disabilities.
- Maintain accurate records of services provided and communicate effectively with other school staff and parents.
- Master's degree in social work from an accredited institution.
- State licensure as a School Social Worker.
- Knowledge of special education laws and regulations.
- Experience working with K-12 students with disabilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively with students, parents, and school staff.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
Wage and Benefits:
Wage will be commensurate with experience and qualifications. The position includes a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and vision insurance, and retirement plan options.
How to Apply:
To apply for this position, please submit a cover letter and resume to [email protected] We will begin reviewing applications immediately and will continue until the position is filled.
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
Special Education Teacher - Chapel Hill NCChapel Hill, NC
Special Education Teachers | Daly City, CA | 2023 - 2024 School YearDaly City, CA
Remote Full Time School Special Education Teacher in North Dakota.Fargo , ND
Hiring Teacher for the Deaf and Hard of Hearing: Longmeadow, MALongmeadow, MA
Special Education School Teacher Role Westport, CTWestport, CT
Special Education Teaching Position OpenSanta Fe Springs, CA
Special Education Teacher needed in Madison, WisconsinMadison, WI
Looking for Special Education Teacher near Norwalk, CTNorwalk, CT
Special Education Teaching Job Available near Jefferson, LAJefferson, LA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.