School Special Education Teacher
Special Education Teacher | Palmer MA
ProCare has partnered with a school district in Palmer who is in need of a Contracted Special Education Teacher for the remainder of the school year.
- Full time position
- 2022-2023 school year
- ASAP - End of school year
- Caseload: Prek-5th
- Interview ASAP!
- Create and implement individualized plans for each student relating to the core curriculum
- Collaborate with other mental health workers and parents to ensure programs are being implemented the same through all environments
- Active MA Special Education Certification (required)
- Masters Degree in Special Education (required)
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Paid weekly
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
The director is currently holding interviews. Please apply directly or reach out to:
Director of Educational Resources
Recent SPED Jobs
- Milford, DE
- Midland, NC
- Acton, CA
- Monterey, CA
- Waynesboro, VA
- Marina , CA
- New Salem, NC
- Charlottesville, VA
- Ruckersville, VA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.