Scotch Plains, NJ SPED Teaching Opportunity
ProCare Therapy is looking to grow its staff by adding a certified special education teacher. The welcoming environment that we provide for our teachers allows them to grow both personally and professionally. The distinguished school district is situated in the New Jersey city of Scotch Plains.
- 2 Needs
- Full time – 37.5 hours per week
- Full 2022/2023 school year
- ASAP - 6/22/2023
- Supporting HS students with IEPs that are "Twice Exceptional" in an honors program
- another teacher in classroom with candidate
- 1-3 students needing support in each class
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in Education and then Masters or Doctorial Degree in Special Education
- Must be licensed in the state of NJ before school starts
- Previous experience in schools preferred but not required
- Competitive compensation
- 401k matching
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
Send your most recent resume to [email protected] if you're interested. I'll get in touch with you again in the next 24 hours to go over the last stages of the hiring procedure. If you'd like to talk to someone about the position in more depth, give me a call at 770-225-3176.
Carlton Burke Director of Educational Resources
5550 Peachtree Pkwy
Peachtree Corners, GA, 30092
Recent SPED Jobs
- Brooklyn, CT
- Philadelphia, PA
- Mt. Vernon, WA
- Chicago, IL
- Houston, TX
- Santa Rosa, CA
- Richburg, SC
- Milford, DE
- Medford, IN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.