SeaTac, WA area - Full time Special Education Teacher needed for remainder of the school year
SeaTac, WA area | We are currently holding interviews for Special Education Teachers that would be interested in a full time contract position for the remainder of the current school year.
Hours: Mon-Fri full time 35 hours per week
- Candidates must have their Washington Special Education Teaching License (ESA Certification)
- Candidates must have the ability to travel to the SeaTac, WA area
- The Special Education Teacher will be working with students in High School
- This will be a Resource Room position
Sunbelt offers the following for candidates-
- Weekly pay (every Friday)
- Medical Insurance options
- Dental and vision insurance options
To be considered for this Special Education Teaching job opening in the SeaTac, WA area, or any other job opportunities in your area, please send your updated resume to the e-mail below.
If this opportunity doesn't fit your needs at this time, please reach out to me and I would be elated to explore other possible options for you- such as remote/telehealth positions, monthly housing and meal stipends for positions requiring relocation, and much more.
Email: [email protected]com
Recent SPED Jobs
- Norfolk, VA
- Phoenix, AZ
- San Francisco, CA, CA
- MOCKSVILLE, NC
- Harwinton, CT
- Mocksville, NC
- Oregon City, OR
- PUTNAM, CT
- South Holland, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.