Secondary Special Education Teacher Needed Near Puyallup, WA
2022-2023 Special Education Teaching Job
A school district near Puyallup, WA is looking for a Special Education Teacher to take on an assignment for the current school year!
- WA Special Education Teaching license
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Special Education
- Behavioral experience with students required
- Full time: 37.50 hrs/week
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Secondary aged students
- Duties include providing specially designed instruction related to the student's IEP goals, progress monitoring of the IEP goals, and creating IEPs and attending the meetings
- Around 20 students on the caseload
- Weekly Paychecks
- Compensation Package- 401K, Health Insurance, Relocation assistance
For more information about this position, e-mail or call, 678-748-5317 , [email protected] To expedite the process, email your resume with references, interview availability, and a copy of your license.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Raleigh, NC
- Cicero, IL
- Oakland, CA
- Okemos, MI
- Tacoma, WA
- Bay View, WA
- Camden, NJ
- Brockton, MA
- Hamtramck, MI
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.