Self-Contained Special Education Teacher Job | Phoenix, Arizona
Phoenix, Arizona Special Education Opportunity | Full-time
We are seeking a skilled and passionate Special Education teacher to lead a middle school self-contained classroom in a Phoenix school district for the upcoming school year, see details below:
- 37.5 hours weekly
- 7th and 8th grade Autism caseload
- Must be a Licensed Special Education Teacher
- Bachelor's or higher in Special Education
- Able to start early paper work using NC system E-CAPS
- Customizable health and 401k benefits package
- Competitive compensation
- Opportunities to re-sign, or explore new areas
If you're interested in this awesome opportunity in Arcadia, Arizona, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me at [email protected]. Please feel free to call or text me at (678) 748-5316 for any additional information!
Recent SPED Jobs
- Glendale, AZ
- Roseville, MI
- Aurora , OR
- Louisburg, NC
- Henderson, NC
- Thorton, CO
- Woodburn, OR
- San Tan Valley, AZ
- Canby, OR
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.