Soliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher near Carpinteria, CA
Soliant Health is seeking a Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting near Carpinteria, CA. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below.
Job Description & Requirements:
- 2022-2023 School Year
- Previous school experience preferred, but not required
- Must have active or pending state SPED license
- Bachelors in Education/Master's or Doctoral Degree in Special Education
- Guaranteed hours for direct and indirect services
- Industry leading benefits in Health, Dental, Vision, and Matching 401(k)
If you are interested apply as soon as possible to be considered. Feel free to contact me with any questions regarding this position, or any other positions you see on the Soliant Health website.
Account Executive | Soliant Health
Recent SPED Jobs
- Swedesboro, NJ
- Arlington, VA
- Philadelphia, PA
- Detroit, MI
- New Britain , CT
- Columbia, SC
- Roanoke, VA
- Kansas City, KS
- Steger, IL
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.