South of Fort Worth, TX | Special Education Teacher Needed ASAP
Are you ready to make that change in your career? This is an amazing opportunity to work in a supportive environment. A school South of Fort Worth, Texas is seeking a Special Education Teacher for the 23/24 school year in a RISE program.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Active SPED License/Certification in Texas
- Prior school experience
- Full-Time | 35 – 40 Hours a Week
- 8:10 AM – 4:25 PM | Monday through Friday
- ASAP – 05/24/24
- High School RISE Teacher
- The Reaching Independence through a Structured Environment (RISE)
- Offers a highly structured classroom designed for students who require a program that is language intensive and uses principles of Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal behavior to teach language, pre-academic and learning readiness skills
- Pay Rate: $35 - $40 an hour
- Weekly compensation
- Full Health Benefits: Medical, Vision, & Dental
- Matching 401K
- & so much more
If you would like to be considered for the position, please submit your most updated resume and professional references. More information regarding caseload will be given in an interview with the school district. I look forward to setting you up for an interview!
Caroline Chadwick | (770) 776-2109
Not a match? Continue your search below.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Edina, MNSunbelt is hiring a special education teacher to assist students with their learning at a school district in the Edina, MN area. Responsibilities: Develop and execute personalized IEPs for students. Craft dynamic lessons adaptable to various learning styles. Continuously assess student progress and fine-tune teaching strategies. Foster a positive and respectful classroom atmosphere. Qualifications: Hold a Bachelor's degree in Special
- Phoenix, AZLocation: Phoenix, AZ Employment Type: Full-Time Weekly Hours: 40 hours Days per Week: 4 Days (Occasional Friday) Start Date: ASAP End Date: End of the 23/24 School Year Caseload Age: Elementary Key Responsibilities: Develop and implement individualized education plans (IEPs) for students with a range of disabilities. Provide instruction and support to students in various subject areas. Create a welcoming and inclusive
- Greensboro, NCAre you searching for an opportunity for the upcoming school year? Great! We are searching for qualified, educated, and certified SPED teachers to interview for a classroom position. We greatly appreciate your interest and application! Located near: Greensboro, NC Case Load Start/End: ASAP-June 7, 2024 ***End date estimate Hours: Full-Time (40 Hours/Week) Job details: K-12 caseloads Required or Non-negotiables:. St
- Mount Vernon, WASpecial Education Teacher ProCare Therapy, a leading staffing agency in the education field since 1997, is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher to join our team at one of our trusted schools in Mount Vernon, WA. In this position, you will work closely with students, and parents to provide essential educational services within a school environment. Your expertise will contribute to the overall well-being and development of students, he
- Urbana, ILProCare Therapy is actively recruiting to hire a Special Education Teacher in the Urbana, IL area for the 2023-2024 school year. This is a contract hire position with pay ranging from $35 to $42 per hour, depending on experience and credentials. More information will be provided during the interview. Key Details: Position Type: Self-contained and resource teachers needed Range of Disabilities: Positions available for Elementary, Middle, and
- Concord, ALWe are seeking a passionate and dedicated Special Education (SPED) Teacher to join our exceptional team of educators. The SPED Teacher will provide specialized instruction, support, and advocacy to students with disabilities, ensuring their academic and personal growth. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of inclusive education practices, possess excellent communication skills, and be committed to fostering an inclusive and support
- Trussville, ALA school district located near Trussville, AL has a position open for a full-time Special Education Teacher (SPED). The district is looking to have the candidate work full time for the entire school year. Job Details: Full time hours K-12th caseload School/Pediatric experience preferred Masters or Doctoral Degree in Special Education or teaching students with Special Needs State license required or ability to acquire before starting Job
- Glendale, AZSoliant Health is seeking a dedicated Special Education Teacher who is interested in working in a school setting in Glendale, AZ. In this role, the SPED will be providing services for school age students ranging from grades K-12. Please see job details below. Job Description & Requirements: Upcoming 23/24 school year Previous school experience preferred, but not required Must have active or pending state Teaching license Guarante
- Fort Wayne, INJoin our dedicated team of educators in Fort Wayne, IN, and make a meaningful impact in the lives of students with special needs. We are currently seeking dynamic Special Education Teachers for multiple full-time positions to start ASAP. Responsibilities: Provide tailored instruction to meet the diverse needs of students with special needs. Collaborate with colleagues, parents, and support staff to create a positive learning environment. Im
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.