Special Day Classroom Teacher / 22-23 School Year
Soliant is working with a school district in the Freedom, California area that needs a Special Day Classroom Teacher! The district needs the teacher full-time, for the 2022-2023 school year to help in a school setting. If you would like to become a member of our team and expand your career, apply now!
· Full-Time (32.5 hours per week)
· Elementary school caseload; 10-15 students on caseload
· Job Duties: Providing elementary school special education students in moderate/severe classroom setting, being able to collaborate with other certified staff and paraprofessionals, create lesson plans, and development and implementation of IEP's.
·Active California Certification as a Special Day Classroom Teacher (K-5th grades) with Moderate/Severe Credential
- Open to out of state and new graduate applicants
· Must be comfortable working on-site
If interested in the position, please apply online and send your resume to Amanda Yarger by email at: [email protected]
Recent SPED Jobs
- Munster, IN
- Harvey , IL
- liberty, MO
- Windsor, CO
- Releigh, NC
- liberty, MO
- Charleston, SC
- Delmar, SC
- Corning, CA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.