Special Ed- K-5th grade- Job in Newcastle, WA
Sunbelt is looking for a Special Education Teacher in Newcastle, Washington. The position will be in an Elementary School, providing Inclusion/Resource Room support. The SPED teacher will be working with mild to moderate learning disabilities. This role is full time!
- WA Elementary School Special Ed Cert Required
SPED Teacher Job Skills:?
• Maximize time on task by ensuring that all classroom lessons and activities are directly tied to standards
• Participate in collaborative curriculum development, frequent professional development, and feedback/coaching meetings
• Design and implement targeted daily whole group and small group lesson plans, as well as assessments that measure progress towards academic standards
• Use assessment data to refine curriculum and inform instructional practices
• Be accountable for scholars' mastery of academic standards
• Ensure a structured, orderly, and calm classroom environment
Interested in this SPED job near Newcastle, WA? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Bridgeport, CT
- Highland Park , MI
- Sacramento, CA
- Boxford, MA
- Aston, PA
- Columbus, OH
- Renton, WA
- Charleston, SC
- Seattle, WA
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.