Special Ed Teacher (EBD) Job in Coon Rapids, MN
We are searching for a Special Education Teacher in the Coon Rapids, Minnesota area! This position starts ASAP and will last for the rest of this current school year.
It will be full time at an Elementary School. The caseload includes EBD so someone with experience in this area is preferred!
- REQUIRED: Must have proper MN SPED cert
- Administer assessments to evaluate skill levels, progress and achievement
- Provide instruction
- Behavior management
- Schedule and participate in IEP meetings
- Develop and revise IEPs for students
- Consult with parents and staff
Interested in this SPED job? For immediate consideration for this job or any others, please call or email:
National Hiring Manager
Recent SPED Jobs
- Little Canada, MN
- Covington, GA
- Snellville, GA
- Springfield, PA
- New Haven , CT
- Palmer , MA
- Trenton , NJ
- Claymont, DE
- Micaville, NC
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.