Special Ed. Teacher needed in Danville, CA- Flexible hours
- Full-time preferable (will also accept part-timers)
- Start date: August 8th
- End date: June 6th
- Most needs with Middle-school caseload: teaching RSP/academic support classes and case managing
- Caseload numbers are prorated depending on FTE and max caseload is 28 for Full Time.
- Special ed Teaching License in CA
- School experience is preferred
Full Time Benefits:
- 401k matching
- Weekly competitive compensation (W-2)
- Insurance offered: Health, Optical and Dental
If interested, please apply and send an updated copy of your resume directly to me [email protected]. Once applied, more information about the job will be given. I will be in contact with you regarding the next steps of the hiring process after you send over your resume.
Recent SPED Jobs
- Tinley Park, IL
- Plainfield, IN
- Franklin, MA
- Plymouth, MN
- BELLWOOD, IL
- Oak Park, IL
- Hiddenite, NC
- Charlotte, NC
- Blaine, MN
What are you looking for in your next job?
Posting your resume on SPEDJobs.com is Free! Submit your resume and be on your way to gaining the exposure you need to find your next Special Education teacher job.